Dank Room Escape Dank Room Escape

Clues are very subtle until you start to realize what you're looking for. Most of the puzzles are really easy. Not a bad game, but would have liked a higher challenge rating. Keep it up!

Cavern Cavern

This was a tough game. I couldn't finish level 7 without help. Despite the hint and the tessellation hints, I didn't see the pattern. However, that isn't what's stopping this from being a 5-star rating.

I would have liked a little more story. Let me know what we were doing in the cave, or what sort of god this was. Give me more depth. There was obvious room for it.

All in all it was an awesome way to exercise my brain, something that I haven't been doing enough of lately. Thanks!

Socrates Jones: Pro Philo Socrates Jones: Pro Philo

This is an astonishingly intelligent game. Surprisingly, it remains fun while challenging areas of my thought that, unfortunately, don't get much "play time." Thanks for making this. Keep up the good work!

Paper Airplane dog fight Paper Airplane dog fight

Epileptically Entertaining

Needs a win and lose condition. That music is something else. Has a seizuriffic entertainment factor though.

DOOM Platformer DOOM Platformer

Needs work.

Lots of errors including no "start over" option, no indicators of what the numbers on screen mean, and the art needs work. Keep at it. You should be able to use this as a great starting point for a decent platformer.

Krinkelsrules responds:

Tip: When you die, click on the 'X' button as shown on Newgrounds. That restarted.

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer Dj Sheepwolf Mixer

:jawdrop:

This is the most fun I've ever had with a "soundboard." I think I agree with aspera in adding a tempo control. It couldn't hurt. Still, wow.

Highway Jumper Highway Jumper

Love the art!

It's amazingly simple art, but fun at the same time. The concept is exceedingly simple and still incredibly entertaining. My high score is 1. lol!

10 DooDoo Clicks 10 DooDoo Clicks

I Like

Lots of extraneous distracting clicks definitely increases the difficulty. Figured out the 10 click room. Took about 14 tries. Solid idea. Add some more rooms and a story line and it could be great.

Shoplifter Shoplifter

Ah, level 2

That security guard moves way too fast to be able to complete the level. Slow him down or add a hiding spot so the game can move forward.